Saturday, December 25, 2010

Seemingly Pointless Post

I have not been a consistent blogger by any means. 

Blaming my busyness doesn't satisfy my obligation to blog. This is where I make an analogy about my blog being a living thing, all living things need to eat to live, and if I don't "feed" my blog it's going to die.  
The consequences are drastic. 

So on this wonderful snow covered Christmas day, I will give to you, readers of my blog, a song for your listening. It's what I'm listening to while my host sisters listen to their music, my host parents take a nap, my host brother plays his Harry Potter 7 computer game, and I wait for my family back home to wake up and get on Skype.  




And the angel said to them, 
“Fear not, 
for behold, 
I bring you good news of great joy 
that will be for all the people."

No comments:

Post a Comment